© SUI 46° 16′
The technical inspection is an obligatory passage for any boat owner, cruiser or racer, to prove that his boat and its facilities are in perfect working condition.
- complete management of requirements and constraints related to the technical visit
- equipment check (for electrical and gas installations, commissioning cantonal standards)
- estimation of necessary work and achievement in stride
- appointment with an accredited controler
- special preparation of the boat
- presentation of the boat on the day of visit